Friday, April 19, 2013

Scented Jawbreaker Nails

I love finding new vegan options for my nails and I've created a fun manicure combining some...
Orly French Tip in Pointe Blanche- A nice thick, opaque white- think White Out Correction Fluid.
Hard Candy Matte Top Coat Matte-ly In Love- Makes any nail polish into a matte finish- great for design backgrounds!
Claire's Scented Polish Set of 6: Strawberry, Banana, Orange, Lime, Cherry, and Fruit Punch- They all have individual scents remniscent of Runts candies!

I started with Finger Paints Base Coat and a coat of Orly...


Then a coat of Hard Candy Matte...


Next, I pulled out the scented polishes and got ready to paint.


 I used a Konad plate as a paint palette and the back end of a hair dye bruch handle to design with. I would have prefered a dot tool but mine has gone missing.


I began with adding random dots and dashes with blue, then red, then yellow. These are the classic jawbreaker colors, as is having more white background showing.


I couldn't help but use all the other colors too!! More flavor doesn't hurt does it?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!